Monday, February 8, 2010

Reposted from the Huong Lan bulletin board (A farewell to the HL Crew)

As many of you already know I am ending my Huong Lan career in pursuit of an epic adventure in South East Asia. If on this journey I make half as many friends as I have working here, I would consider myself extremely lucky. Over the last few years I have gotten to know so many great people, I can quite honestly say that we have the best customers and staff of any place I have ever worked. Leaving is going to be a very bitter sweet experience. I'm excited at the thought of all the things to come, but at the same time I am filled with sadness for having to say goodbye. Although I will miss you all very much, I know that one day we will meet again. Untill then be happy, eat pho, and consider the words that have inspired me so much.


Always do what you wish you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment