Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yet another sleepless night.

It's slowly getting light outside my window. I'd like to go outside and watch the sun come up but that's hardly an option since its almost always overcast at this time of the year. I've been up all night again writing and doing research for my trip. This is not exactly an isolated occurrence, but tonight I have decided not to go to sleep at all. I haven't stayed up all night in years and its kind of a weird feeling being awake at this time of the day.

I can barely believe that I will be saying goodbye to my family, friends and home in just over a month. It seems like just a few weeks ago that I started planning this trip, the months have really blow by this last year! There is still so much I need to do before I leave, I don't quite know where to start.

I find myself daydreaming all the time about what kind of amazing experiences I will have, what kind of people I will meet, and where the road will take me. Of course I have a pretty good idea of where I would like to go but you really never know where you will end up until you are there.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....looking forward to seeing your adventure unfold.
    And do sleep well at nights...insomnia never helped anyone..:-)

    ReplyDelete